Friday, August 2, 2019

Registration is coming up...

Summer break is rapidly coming to an end. If you are like me you are in denial! It's only June, right? Where did the summer go? There is still so much to do. I wanted to paint the entire inside of my house, get caught up on scrapbooking, wash the windows (inside and out), read a bunch of books, relax, have fun, be the 'fun' mom. Well, I painted the bathroom and hallway. I scrapbooked one weekend. I read 3 books. I relaxed some. I had a ton of fun. I tried to be the 'fun' mom. I just want more time! We only have 18 summers with our babies and I want to remember each one! Let us help you enjoy those babies a little more by purchasing and delivering your school supplies! We will have forms at registration on Tuesday, August 6th.  We hope you enjoy the last few weeks of summer!
Bitmoji Image

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whew... we survived registration! It was so great to see all the littles that came with you! Teachers are little busy bees trying to get the...